Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
In our idyllic life, we are always the epitome of perfection. HA! So, of course, NONE of the following took place here at the stream.
We were not woken up by our older children announcing that they had "painted themselves". And certainly not on the morning of our family pictures. And I definitely did not get photographic proof of such disobedience.


I most certainly did not have to recrop those pictures so that the toilet was mostly out and repost them!
Oh, and those family pictures? Definitely not what I've been waiting on to send out Lydia's birth announcements. I mean, she's almost 3 months old! I'm certainly more on top of my game than that!
So, that's all that's happened lately... because there's no way that at the wedding I photographed recently they had to hold up the cutting of the cake because their photographer was in the bathroom! Ugh! Certainly not me! I'm way more professional than that! Especially since, you know, it's their day and everything.
And, it did not dawn on me on the way to church that those pants I so conveniently found
2 comments:
I was trying for last too! But even THAT is a tough title to come by. =) Great post! Loved that you were in the bathroom for the cake cutting! Real life is like that.
Oh, the innocent painted faces!
I love the family portrait. It's be-a-u-ti-ful!
Post a Comment