Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I heart faces FEET!



As I continue to develop my photography, I've been researching photography sites for inspiration. One of my favorites is I Heart Faces, which typically focuses on faces in photography and offers great tips and examples. This week they're switching it up a bit, and focusing on FEET! I just couldn't resist posting this pic of Lydia's toes. She constantly touches her toes together, playing footsie by herself! I love how her little tootsies curl in... SO sweet!



Thanks for stopping by! You can head over to I Heart Faces to check out everyone else's toes too!

5 comments:

Michelle Gibson said...

Those little feet melt my heart! I love how tiny they are!

Kate - k8tography said...

Curled little girl toes = gorgeous!

kaTie said...

"if you're happy and you know it..."

lol. very cute!

jan celiz-magtoto said...

lovely! it looks like it wants to clap!

Pam D said...

Such a sweet moment... little tiny toes finding each other...