Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces - At the Beach!



This week at I ♥ Faces the theme is "At the Beach". Today, the first beautifully sunny day without rain since... I can't remember, maybe May?... we went to the beach with some friends. Unfortunately they had some car trouble and ended up not getting to the beach with us, but we still had a great time getting out and enjoying the SUN! I took a bunch of pictures, but wanted to share this one for the I ♥ Faces contest. I love seeing my husband in one of his greatest callings- being a father!



If you like the beach, photography, or just want to be a little nosy, head on over to I ♥ Faces to check out everyone else's beach pictures!

7 comments:

Julie Ball said...

That is SO sweet! It's also a very creative and fun photo! Love it!

Lizz said...

I love the impromptu angle of this... such a sweet baby!

k8 said...

This is just sooo precious!

Some call me Neesie. said...

The expressions are priceless!

Tara said...

Love the grins on both their faces!

Mirjam said...

very cute daddy & baby pic!!

Patti H said...

awww so cute